Monday, March 20, 2017
1. Because attending college provides opportunities for graduates which are not as widespread to those who have not received a higher education.
2. People with better grades were more likely to keep studying after school. One increase e in GPA doubles the chance for both genders. Better grades were also linked to a greater probability of going to graduate school and earning another advanced degree.
3. The correlation between high school grades and overall educational attainment was strongest for minorities. African American and Hispanic men were actually more likely to go to college and graduate school than whites with similar GPAs, says French, a sign that minority students with good grades may be more motivated to finish school and advance their education.
Monday, March 6, 2017
1. I disagree I think in collages and trade schools you should be able to use social media.
2. Yes, I agree. Because most kids i've been around with try to be funny and follow what people to do to act cool and not get made fun of because, they think if your not cool or funny they'll talk about you.
3. Just all students gotta take highschool series and just pay attention and you'll have a great life when you leave the walls of highschool.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
1. The rent is 1,000 but if I divide it in half it would be $500
3. To much money is being spend and you try to work and work to get more money. You could spend to much money and not realize that you have bills to pay and other things and can get kicked out.
Monday, February 20, 2017
1. Being an professional NBA player or a great dancer. Why because, I grew up playing basketball I just loved the game and stuck with it all my life. If i had this career my attributes that would help is to have family by my side. https://www.duke.edu/
2. I want to work to be an NBA player or a Dancer so I would look into getting through Duke University. Well Duke University will help me with basketball.
3. Average NBA player 5 million - NBA brought home 2.6 million last year.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 6, 2017
1. My article was more of was Creative non-fiction.
2. The article uses text structure by it includes of writing and a lot of information. I feel like when it gives all types of information about the NBA player i get to know about them more.
3. That there are a lot of devices that you will see today and some that you wont. The device. A lot of Info about the article and similarities and differences.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
1. Writing that is based on facts. Literary non-fiction includes biographies, autobiographies, and essays
2. Textbooks and curriculum have shifted from anthologies of short stories and prose to dissecting
non-fiction because about how the world today. We spend time on on Non- Fiction more then fiction
because, going to banks having, kids and having them sign up for school and stuff.
I decided to pick that article because first I like to play basketball and iv'e been playing all my life it is
very interesting to me, and growing up knowing all types of NBA players and how they play.