Monday, January 23, 2017
I believe that exercising can help prevent many things, like heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure
etc. It helps the elderly people that getting old at an certain age to get some exercise in. But the
benefits of having to exercise is that may help you live longer in life, and help prevent so many
diseases. You can do way more things faster then what or how you would normally do it and it
keeps you in great shape to do all types of things kids like to go do now days. Exercise can help
prevent weight loss or gain, when you attend in physical activity's you burn calories. The more
intense the activity, the more calories you burn.
Monday, January 9, 2017
1. He said that the potato was a royal vegetable and only the members of the royal can consume it.
He proclaimed that persuasion is often better than compulsion.
2. Its under perceived value because nothing too serious changed about it.
3. I think its important because, some people all might have the same interest in the perspective of the situation.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
1. People can be contacted and surveyed using several different modes, surveys provide examples from polls that used methods.
2. Deciding on what hooks to get.
This advertisement is using celebrity appeal. How you can tell if it's celebrity appeal because Stephen Curry is of course in the ad and he is dribbling and working with other hallagrams of him working hard and he is explaining his new shoes he came out with. I would say it is branding value because he is talking about his new shoes that he made and can play in and trying to encourage people to wear and play basketball.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
1. They have a compassion love because they encouraged themselves to do anything and have a great life and think about all they have.
2. Its compassionate love because, they show love and very mutual respect, trust and affection and they're love is so intense and have sexual attracion.
3. Ill say juliet she does juliet is most isolated from her family even the nurse.
Monday, December 5, 2016
1. Evidence gives an objective foundation to your arguments, and makes your writing more than a mere collection of personal opinions or prejudices.
2. As more consumer research is used to subanitate advertising claims
3. An event in my life I went to a dancing camp where I get choregraph and dance against a whole bunch of teenagers and I was always the best dancer in there and people never knew it until I dance they said I was good.
Monday, November 28, 2016
A. It's Badge value. I can tell by the title of what is says.
B. I'm more of rhetorical claim makes more impact on me as a consumer.
C. To persuae you to eat or drink or get the object they come out with and can make it funny or sad or into anything to entertain people and get them to get the object or go to that place.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
1. Romeo and juliet they have romantic love romeo sneaks into capulets home to always see Juliet and she loves him and he loves her they kiss then romeo leaves when there parents come into her room and maybe come back and make more love.
2. Really both are good but compassionate love is way better It involves feelings and you get emotional and have mutual respect, trust, and affection with that type of love, with intence feelings and sexual attractions.
3. Juliet is more responsible she doesn't get in toruble like that all the time or gets warned to be banished.