Monday, April 24, 2017
1. Yes it is effective. The elements were just the sound of the people and the action.
2. https://youtu.be/rClJW9gnchc . The purpose of this PSA is not to drive and text at the same anything can happen in a quick second and never know people can have children in there car or anyone. Thats why its always good to watch PSA's and learned to know how to not text and drive at the same time.
Monday, April 17, 2017
1. Good Education can create opportunities for better health and if you would have poor health can put educational attainment at risk.
2. Around 500,000 students who were supposed to graduate high school in 2009-2010 were reported as dropping out, the report found, for a total of 3.4 percent. That figure represents a decline from 4.1 percent in the 2008-2009 academic year.
3. The school maybe could keep attending but maybe the government may shut it down. What they can do to help is to team up with experienced partners, engage all members of he school community.
Monday, April 10, 2017
1. Grit is like to have courage and to resolve stuff. Its needed because, everyone has to do something that they don't choose to do, and have the courage to be brave and stand up to something or someone they fear. I agree.
2. Preparing for a test or an exam. The cramming to the last minute fails people , because you cant perform consistently with that sort of preparation. So an example is if you wait to the last minute to finish something or turn in you wont have that economic growth to be gradual process/consistent.
3. Kindness. Because I always had the quality of being kind and so generous. I like to help people out the best way I can and not have some sort of debt owned by them. Confidence. I got to have more confidence in me if I want to make it in life and do things that I love doing.
Monday, March 20, 2017
1. Because attending college provides opportunities for graduates which are not as widespread to those who have not received a higher education.
2. People with better grades were more likely to keep studying after school. One increase e in GPA doubles the chance for both genders. Better grades were also linked to a greater probability of going to graduate school and earning another advanced degree.
3. The correlation between high school grades and overall educational attainment was strongest for minorities. African American and Hispanic men were actually more likely to go to college and graduate school than whites with similar GPAs, says French, a sign that minority students with good grades may be more motivated to finish school and advance their education.
Monday, March 6, 2017
1. I disagree I think in collages and trade schools you should be able to use social media.
2. Yes, I agree. Because most kids i've been around with try to be funny and follow what people to do to act cool and not get made fun of because, they think if your not cool or funny they'll talk about you.
3. Just all students gotta take highschool series and just pay attention and you'll have a great life when you leave the walls of highschool.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
1. The rent is 1,000 but if I divide it in half it would be $500
3. To much money is being spend and you try to work and work to get more money. You could spend to much money and not realize that you have bills to pay and other things and can get kicked out.
Monday, February 20, 2017
1. Being an professional NBA player or a great dancer. Why because, I grew up playing basketball I just loved the game and stuck with it all my life. If i had this career my attributes that would help is to have family by my side. https://www.duke.edu/
2. I want to work to be an NBA player or a Dancer so I would look into getting through Duke University. Well Duke University will help me with basketball.
3. Average NBA player 5 million - NBA brought home 2.6 million last year.