Monday, June 5, 2017
1. Ariana Grande became from teen star that were doing roles in movies and the show called Victoria and was the character called Cat and also had her own show that was called Sam&Cat that which led her to be a teen actress then started the musical stuff and then released three albums also called Yours Truly (2013), My Everything (2014) and Dangerous Woman (2016). Then her popularity has been fueled by a strong social media like on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
2. The purpose how popular she became being 15 on tv show's then to a celebrity performing everywhere at a young age and also performing with other great celebrity's.
3. The Text Structure of this article is more like Sequence and Order because its how like were she started and ended at.
4. Sequence&Order, Cause and effect, and Problem and Solution.
I think that it is a great difference between both genders is because the way act women now days think some men act a certain way and men think the dame thing about a women.
Monday, May 22, 2017
1. Social media keeps me to stay connected, be more productive, helping others and etc. Social media can make me change my life or make it better and even happier everyday from being bored so much and not doing anything.
2. His passion was to sell jewelry and necklaces to women on facebook. My passion is to (most of the time) give others something they really want for years.
3. The two parts of social media is create and consume. It gives me power because that's what I grew up doing so I've already had that power in me to create and consume.
4. It helps us a lot by anyone that has a problem they can get connected and stay positive and do what anyone can do.
Monday, May 15, 2017
1. My lollipop moment is when people is when someone makes me feel like i can accomplish anything or give me something that iv'e always wanted to have. No I have not told anyone about how they make me feel during a lollipop moment.
a I think it means that lacking of quality is not are fear but having the power to do something in life is are fear.
b. Yes I do agree. Why because the quote is based on something true in life that people may have as a fear.
Task: I would buy my mom and dad house and a car try my best to stack my money up and do whatever to takes to make them feel like there life is better and wouldnt have to worry about things.
Monday, May 8, 2017
1. The things that makes a book a classic is with experience and with the offers of reading as much of a sense of discovery. Classics of which people saying "im rereading" over and over.
2. Canon is the rule of principle, a general law which is by something by law. The bible has an example.
3. No books should not be banned. One reasons is that it had racism in it which led people upset and not like the book no more and the other reason and all type of foul language which people do not want there kids to hear.
Monday, May 1, 2017
1. Dust pneumonia is basically cause by excessive dust storm and which can make a dust bowl which that word has been used most of the time. The causes may include excessive high fever, chest pain, breathing, and coughing. Some symptoms were students get sent home or maybe stay at school over night.
2. To rub some vaseline in there noses to keep them from inhaling the dust and people with chronic coughs would make chest plasters. The cause that started the dust bowl was pretty much drought and poor agricultural.
3. I would probably pack some of my clothings and maybe two pairs of shoes and hygienes that I need and my phone and charger and some snacks. The hardest part would probably be getting everything situated and thinking about all types of memories.
Monday, April 24, 2017
1. Yes it is effective. The elements were just the sound of the people and the action.
2. https://youtu.be/rClJW9gnchc . The purpose of this PSA is not to drive and text at the same anything can happen in a quick second and never know people can have children in there car or anyone. Thats why its always good to watch PSA's and learned to know how to not text and drive at the same time.
Monday, April 17, 2017
1. Good Education can create opportunities for better health and if you would have poor health can put educational attainment at risk.
2. Around 500,000 students who were supposed to graduate high school in 2009-2010 were reported as dropping out, the report found, for a total of 3.4 percent. That figure represents a decline from 4.1 percent in the 2008-2009 academic year.
3. The school maybe could keep attending but maybe the government may shut it down. What they can do to help is to team up with experienced partners, engage all members of he school community.